USAA is a company which aids its users with several aspects; they promise to support you with your life insurance, banking, investments and retirement. The company’s motto reflects that they will stand by their customers for every financial goal they want to achieve. USAA membership was only for the US military service holders earlier, however, now veterans with honorable discharge including their eligible family members, are also eligible to apply. The company gives you flashy perks such as free financial sources, special savings and awards winning services. In spite of the company being sincerely dedicated to the armed forces, some of its benefits are open to individuals as well.
Logon Options for USAA account
The company offers you extremely convenient and secure options at www.usaa.com logon. USAA has paired its logon with Trusteer Rapport security software, which allows you to securely log on to your account, anytime, anywhere.
For this you will have to go with a few installation steps:
- At first, the company’s website will ensure that you are using a compatible browser.
- Secondly, the website will run a series of checks to see if the users are equipped with JAVA and Trusteer Rapport. However, if needed, you can easily download them from their websites.
- Your computer should have a nick name, which will help us to register it for the Secure Logon and later on, a short cut will be created on your desktop.
- The company crew will ensure that everything at your place is set up and that you are ready to go forth with your Secure Logon.
How to Access USAA Logon?
- If you are a new user, use www.usaa.com logon, on the top of the main page where you will enter your user name and password to view your account.
- After entering your user name and password, tap on the “Log On” tab to access your account.
- For a new user, if you want to register on www.usaa.com logon, tap on the option “Register” which is right next to the “Log On” option.
- Clicking on this option will redirect you to another page where you will find further details as to how you are supposed to register.
- Over here, you have to identify if you are already a member of USAA or not, click on the appropriate option and tap on continue.
- If you are “not” a member of USSA, and you have used that option, a page having a register form will be seen next, where you can enter your designated details and tap on continue.
Tips to Keep in Mind
If you already are a member of USAA and you have selected the option “yes”, you will have to go through five steps which will have your personal information, online access, security questions, verification of your account and confirmation.
In other case where you have selected the option “no”, the process will begin by registering you on USAA, in which case you have to fill the required form first.