Banana Republic is a retailer of clothing and accessories owned by multinational company i.e. Gap Inc. it was founded in 1978 but then it was purchased by Gap Inc. in 1983 which further re-branded it to luxury clothing retailer. It has a large number of retail stores and other distribution networks which even work online so as to provide great shopping experience to its customers. It provides luxurious shopping products to its customers who are shopaholic and want a classy fashion brand for themselves. You just have go at its online platform of shopping, have to choose your products which you wish to purchase and have to end up with making payment online easily through its online payment portal.
Modes of Payment at Banana Republic
- Eservice.bananarepublic.com Online Payment
You can pay for your online purchase with the help of Banana Republic Credit card and can further avail other benefits of this card. Else, you can make payment via Visa, Master Card, American Express, Japanese Credit Bank (JCB), Diners Club, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and option gift card as per your preferences and interests.
- Pay Banana Republic Bills by Mail
You can pay your bill through check by sending it to our mailing address. It is advised to send it 5to 7 days before it becomes due.
- Pay by phone
You can pay your bill by making a call on phone. After giving your payment information, make sure you get a confirmation number or code for verification purposes.
- Pay with your Bank’s Bill Pay
You can pay your bill with your bank account by clicking to your bill pay page in your bank account.
Process of Making Online Payment at Banana Republic
Earlier for making payment for your respective purchases at any store, you had to make the payment manually. But with the emergence of the latest technologies, you can manage to pay your bills online easily. At Banana Republic, the company provides you with an online portal to pay your bills at eservice.bananarepublic.com after you are done with your shopping. This can be done by following some few steps which are mentioned as below:
- Navigate to the official site of Banana Republic and apply for the Banana Republic Credit Card.
- If you are new to online payment portal at Banana Republic and have not registered earlier with eservice.bananarepublic.com, then register yourself by clicking on “Register” as shown below:
- After clicking on ‘Register’, you will be redirected to the page where you will be asked to fill your account number. Once you are done with it, click ‘Continue’. After filling up the other necessary requirements, you will be all set to be a registered member of Banana Republic.
- For making online payment, provide information regarding your User ID, personalized image and a Password. Now, click “Log In”. You may select ‘Remember me’ to save your username for your convenience.
- Once you logged in, click on ‘Pay my Bill’ option and share your account details according to the instructions provided.
- After the payment transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation code on your email Id which you used at the time of registration.
Why to Register for Making Payment at Banana Republic?
If you are registering yourself with eservice.bananarepublic.com, then you can receive updates of exclusive trends and sale events. You can also have convenient access to your account 24/7 for paying bill online and viewing balances, reviewing your account history and many more.