You can make your payment fast through the online one-time payment service with your credit card, checking or savings account.
- Log in to “My account” that can be done via http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/sign-in-to-customer-central/.
- Select pay early or click on “pay now” at the top of the page.
- You can pay in advance, pay a past balance or pay the total outstanding amount. Simply select the option you want and click on “continue”.
- Specify your source of fund by selecting “deduct from your bank account” or the pay with your card option.
- Enter your payment information as required and click on “continue”
- Review the payment then click on “Confirm”.
- You will receive a confirmation message informing you of your successful payment submission. Click on “I’m done”.
Note: credit card and checking account payments take 2 days before they reflect on your Comcast account. You can also pay any amount; the extra amount will be applied to your next bill.
- You must login to post comments